Thursday 4 November 2010

Off to recharge the bateries

This is a short post to let everyone know that I am in the process of recharging the batteries. With the winter almost upon us it is importand to take care of our wellbeing. With that in mind I have taken the oppertunity to travel to Britain for a few days.

Do you have special places were you feel at home? A place were it is almost impossible not to be happy? I hope you do. Britain is one of those places for me. There is something about the countryside and the cottages that just make me happy. Even the big cities put a smile n my face.

 So next week there will be no blog as I am on my travels. When I get back I am sure I have many things to share. Take care all, and make sure you recharge your batteries before winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Singing Bowls

Zen Meditation Chimes