Friday 11 February 2011

Things to come...

Things to come... 

Last week I asked friends what they would like to find on a website if they were looking for a coach/counsellor. I can keep adding what I like, but I would rather that it gives the reader what they are looking for. So keep an eye on my safe haven website as well as this blog for many new additions. To give you an idea of things to come:
  • More factual information on what it means to be Highly Sensitive or to live with Chronic pain.
  • When is pain chronic?
  • Tips on conserving energy
  •  Book tips
  • Pain diary [track your pain through the day]
  • Mood tracker
  • online diary
And much much more. If you have ideas of what you would like to see included here, just tell me. Who knows your idea might very well make it to my websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Singing Bowls

Zen Meditation Chimes