Thursday 5 May 2011

No real post this week

I am breaking my one post per week rule this week. Why? I was about to fall into the trap of working too hard again. It snuck up on me this time because I was sticking to the hours I can work in a week. But I was forgetting that I haven't taken any holiday time out of the 12 weeks I have allotted myself per year and four months have gone by already.

When you work from home and you don't go away for a break this is the biggest trap. It is so easy to forget about your time off when you see the long list of things still to do and you see that interresting email come in.

No more! I have to practice what I preach and I am signing off for the rest of the week. Next week I will only work at half speed as well and I will see if I am in the mood for posting. Rules are there to be broken if the need arrises. A valuable lesson for those working at home.

BTW a friend shouting at you to stop helps as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Singing Bowls

Zen Meditation Chimes