Thursday 10 November 2011

Watch this space!

Again a short post as it is a pretty busy week for me. Lots of travel as well first to Belgium and then on to England. I am getting to know the ferry boats pretty well! I am looking forward to meeting all my fellow tutors in the flesh very much. And I think it is great that we weill be spending a part of the day brainstorming about how we can make our courses even better! Watch this space for what we come up with.

Another big change will be my website and this blog! Both will be migrating to wordpress very soon and will be integrated. I will share the new web adress soon and then for a little while will continue to mention the new posts here. I really hope you will all be able to find the new space just as easily and will keep following me there!

Take care,

Mieke

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Singing Bowls

Zen Meditation Chimes